Tall Doug of the Ridgelands and Alan Cromwell from Blue Island Beer Company jump in the car outside Blue Island Beer Company for tacos and a live performance from Tall Doug.
- Tall Doug’s band the Ridgelands answer the question, “Ever wonder what it would be like if the Ninja Turtles drank?”
- Tall Doug plays a song off his soon-to-be-released solo album, “Die With My Friends.”
- I suck at bar trivia, something that was made clear at Blue Island Beer Company.
- We pit two Blue Island taco restaurants against each other in a taste challenge. Who wins? It wasn’t even close. Bacon, steak & chorizo FTW.
- Why should someone go to Blue Island Beer Company? They’re cheaper than Chicago, and highway adjacent!
- Doug had no plate, so he ate the fastest.
- Love is given to the Maple Tree Inn, as it should be.
Car Con Carne is presented by The Autobarn Mazda of Evanston.