This week, Car Con Carne (sponsored by Boost Mobile) makes a trip out to Tinley Park to visit the exceptional 350 Brewing Company (7144 183rd St, Tinley Park, IL 60477).
Owner Todd Randall and Director of Marketing Justin Maynard jump in the car (with room to spare) to talk about:
- The superior Wi-fi we’re using in the car. It wouldn’t be pirated from a neighboring location; it has to be 350’s Wi-fi.
- The brewery’s four-year history: Was the original vision what 350 Brewing became?
- The punk rock spirit that informs the brewery’s vision and oversight.
- The menu’s punk-inspired items: Reel Big Shrimp, The Fireside beer cheese and potato soup, etc.
- The throat-kick cauliflower: The only way to eat cauliflower.
- 350 Fest 4: August 25, with Descendents, Less Than Jake, Wilhelm Scream, MEST, Sincere Engineer and Burn Rebuild. Info: https://350brewing.com/350fest4/
- Todd is a self-described “south side dirtbag.”
- WHY IN THE EVER-LOVING HELL IS JUSTIN WEARING A BLUE LATEX GLOVE IN THE CAR?
- Fuckin’ LaCroix.
- Philanthropy: “Burn your butthole for charity.”
- Denis Buckley from 88 Fingers Louie pops in at the 29:00 mark to make a special announcement: 88 Fingers Louie will be playing “Back on the Streets” in its entirety at Reggie’s on 8/24!
- “No glove, no love.”
- Denis Buckley gets competitive about gunning for most-frequent Car Con Carne guest: “Suck it, Josh Caterer!”