Chicago trip-hop group She Killed In Ecstasy (Shana & Risk) join me for meaty deliciousness form Little Meatball (2364 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)
Discussed on this episode:
- I talk to Shana and Risk the same way I talk to my kids.
- The debut release, “The Fatal”: It’s on purple vinyl!
- THE FOOD! HOLY CRAP, the Greek Meatballs from the Little Meatball are astounding.
- The influence of horror and sci-fi on the band’s music.
- The bi-coastal aspect of She Killed In Ecstasy: Shana’s mostly in L.A. … Risk is always in Chicago. How does that work?
- The challenges of pulling a live show together.
- Their debut show at Subterranean on 12/21.
- Goals for the new year: Licensing! Touring!
- The original “Jason” from “Friday the 13th” is on the band’s debut!