Denis Buckley, frontman of 88 Fingers Louie, joins me for tacos at El Cid II (2645 Kedzie).
Discussed this week:
- My first experience with El Cid, during a particularly reckless period.
- Denis’s celebrated return to El Cid
- The long-awaited new 88 Fingers Louie album, “Thank You for Being a Friend.”
- The band’s recent European tour (“in some ways it felt like a week had passed since the last time”).
- My experience at Harley-Davidson’s Riding Academy (my left/clutch hand is still numb… should I be concerned?).
- The amazing (well-deserved) round of reviews the band’s received for the new album.
- Why I’m not a “malaka.”
DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE
Google Play Music